Standing up for Niagara Falls
- Critic for Labour-Workplace Health and Safety; Training, Trades & Apprenticeships; and Auto Strategy.
- MPP since 2014 with deep ties to the community, having served as both a Niagara Falls City Councillor and as campaign co-chair for the United Way.
- A leader in the fight against Liberal and PC hydro privatization schemes and unfair hydro bills.
- Health care champion and seniors’ advocate, committed to protecting and expanding public health services in Niagara Falls.
- Tireless advocate for job creation with a successful track record of defending and securing jobs in manufacturing, tourism, transportation, and other sectors.